Knowledge and experience for security and efficiency.
Technical facility management focuses on the actual operation of the properties and their installations. Therefore, it is one of SAUTER’s core areas of expertise. This area ensures that all the technical equipment systems are reliable and efficient.
With technical facility management, SAUTER provides support for both simple solutions in building automation and highly complex systems. Our knowledge and many years of experience make us an expert partner for our customers. We are able to evaluate, test, optimise and maintain the widest range of technical equipment systems and media. Our employees receive continuous training in our in-house FM Academy in the technical, commercial and even legal senses
Analysing and optimising
We monitor all the technical parameters of a property, perform continuous weakness analyses and thus ensure optimally functioning equipment on all levels. Whether during maintenance, in ongoing operation or in downtime management: SAUTER is always on site with expert knowledge and the highest-qualified employees to ensure technical facility management of a superlative quality.
Summary of SAUTER technical facility management:
- Operation and maintenance of the building
- Maintenance and servicing of installations
- Monitoring of technical equipment systems
- Inspections Building management systems
- Monitoring warranties
- Media supply and disposal
- Monitoring compliance with requirements and regulations
- Downtime management
- Event management
- Dismantling of installations
- Testing of qualified and specialist personnel