Success through a holistic approach.
Successful facility management is based on what the customer wants and on customer benefits. With this in mind, SAUTER optimises living spaces for people according to needs. Here, using the available resources sparingly is not only a responsibility, but also provides opportunities in the form of economic benefits for the customers. Therefore, modern facility management is no longer purely a service, but a strategic approach. This is why SAUTER employs a holistic approach that combines the four areas of facility management; technical, energy-conscious, commercial and infrastructural facility management. This enables the specialists at SAUTER to harmonise the different requirements within the building operation and to operate the building optimally in terms of its economic and operational options.
From planning to utilisation to refurbishment
The holistic approach also includes accompanying a building from its planning to its utilisation to its refurbishment, or even its dismantling. SAUTER is the ideal partner for this. Our highly qualified staff monitor all the required measures, from the concept to the implementation, and ensure flawless quality. In this way, SAUTER facility management guarantees that your building is cost-efficient in the long term and can be optimally maintained and used efficiently
Investing in a natural future
Facility management plays a central role in the energy efficiency of properties. While building technology and building automation becomes more and more intelligent and powerful, the requirements for efficiency and cost controlling are also increasingly expected to be met. SAUTER is a specialist for energy-efficient buildings throughout the entire life cycle. Our solutions improve energy efficiency and sustain the environments of the future. Users, investors and owners profit equally from this investment in a natural future.
Holistic building expertise from SAUTER.
Facility management in the life cycle of a property.
- Identify follow-up costs and consider life cycle costs
- Identify interfaces and obstacles
- Consider optimisations of use
- Use-oriented profitability calculations
- Evaluation of the planning results in terms of subsequent use costs and their reduction, to guaranteeing the ancillary costs (second rent)
- Simulation of use scenarios in virtual facilities (buildings, plants) and inclusion of reference values
- Preparation of operating concepts and object documentation systems
- Interface between architect and technical planners, with the goal of increasing the effectiveness in using the property
- Monitoring, evaluating and documenting the implementation: Testing the room/occupancy planning, the technical documentation and the installation of the technical building equipment and the design of the workplaces
- Documentation and building management
- Achieving optimal use and profitability
- Documentation and analysis of costs
- Implementation of the primary object-related data in a process-oriented management information system
- Energy monitoring
- Adherence to the legal specifications
- CAFM-supported reporting
- Customer portal as central contact point for all relevant documents
- Talking over operating responsibility
- Interface with the users of the properties
- Planning of renewal measures
- Implementation of renewal measures
With the SAUTER ECO10 10-point programme, we implement the responsibility for environments with a future to your benefit. For more information, see the SAUTER Facility Management brochure.